- Measuring range: 0 - 3000 µs - accuracy +/- 0,1 µs
- Selection of the ultrasonic pulse amplitude adjustable from 250 to 1000 V
- Measurement of the required time by the ultrasonic pulse to go through the tested material.
- Single or continuous acquisition mode with automatic or manual saving.
- Zero calibration with depuration of the time for the pulse to go through the probes.
- Calibration of a defined time value.
- Capacity of data acquisition, processing and filing of the test data up to 30.000 samples.
- Interface mini USB for PC connection.
- Two outlets for connection to the oscilloscope.
- Languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian.
- The use of the instrument is made easy because it is based on the user-friendly system.
The standard appliance includes:
- The instrument in basic configuration in a practical palmer container.
- Two 55kHz probes with connection cables.